Custom Search Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Search Error

We have created custom product search finders on our website. Its been working all the time and never had a problem. We added one extra option just like the others and now we are getting a weird error when uploading. When it gets to "Checking search indices..." it gives an error with the following message:

"Some of the searchable properties or attribute choices contain numeric values that are not valid integers ('Undefined'). Please note that on-line search only supports integer numbers in the current version of Actinic. Integers must only contain digits and "-" and must be in the range between -2147483648 and 2147483647. Actinic can not continue. Please Review the searchable custom properties for the following section: Catalog."

I've looked everywhere i can think of but just can't seem to find it. I even removed the extra option but its still not working.

We are using Actinic v10.0.2. Anybody have the same Issue? please help, alot of our searches aren't working anymore.

i Found my error. we've added a True/False search properties and it had 'Undefined' under the options. that caused the error. i've removed it and its now working 100%.

Comment

Working...
    X