Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Confirmation Emails Not Working - Verio Host

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with customers not getting their order confirmations recently - perhaps when hosting through Verio.

I use Actinic Business and have one site hosed through Teclan, whereby customers receive order confirmations and I can send emails to them directly through Actinic.

However, my other site is hosted through Verio and the emails stopped being sent/received a little while ago and I cannot send emails through Actinic. I have tried everything in the SMTP Settings box, localhost, IP Address, mail-fwd etc. Some of these suggestions were found on the Actinic Community, although there was nothing particularly new.

Have spoken to Verio, who are telling me to use IP address or web address but always, no matter what I put in, I receive message:

The 'SMTP server' address entered in the 'Web | Network Setup' is incorrect, or not a valid SMTP server.
    Possible Solutions:
    1) Try "localhost" as the "SMTP Server"
    2) Check the "SMTP Server" host name, user name and password with your server host, then correct the details in 'Web | Network Setup'
    3) Check your firewall settings

Just wondering if anyone else is hosting with Verio and has experienced the same difficulties, and whether they can share a solution!!!???

This is my 1st post, so apologies if I've missed anything.

Thanks,

Dan
    The Garden Superstore - No1 for Plant Pots and Gardening Supplies.
Working...
X