X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic adding unwanted acatalog/ to javascript

My client's SEO people wanted this javascript before the </body> tag:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="'+document.location.protocol+'//dnn506yrbagrg.cloudfront.net/pages/scripts/0011/1565.js"%3E%3C%2Fscript%3E'))</script>
    This is fine and caused no issues except when uploaded Actinic had put in acatalog/ thus:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="'+document.location.protocol+'acatalog///dnn506yrbagrg.cloudfront.net/pages/scripts/0011/1565.js"%3E%3C%2Fscript%3E'))</script>
    Following Norman's advice for the same issue with the Analytics code in the header I changed the code to this:

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="'+document.location.protocol+'//dnn506yrbagrg.cloudfront.net/pages/scripts/0011/1565'+'.'+'js"%3E%3C%2Fscript%3E'))</script>
    This has caused Actinic to run incredibly slowly and stops the computer working for two or three minutes every time a change is made, or switching between content and design. Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Thank you all very much.

BTW: Strangely it doesn't go slow on an XP machine, only W7.
    Jonathan Chappell
    Website Designer
    SellerDeck Website Designer
    Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
    Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

You can try putting a BlockIf containing IsNotPreviewMode around it.

This will prevent that external code from loading when Previewing but it will load as usual on the live site.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman. Once again you have sorted me out! The BlockIf worked in my Developer installation as well as the clients Client version.

Very Many Thanks.
      Jonathan Chappell
      Website Designer
      SellerDeck Website Designer
      Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
      Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X