Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about "Reports"

Hello Everyone,

Been looking at the actinic generated reports and I am a little confused. They dont add up to the amount of sales I have had and different parts tell me different amounts? Sales Analysis and Transactions give me two different totals and neither of them add up to the amount shown on my PayPal account. My site has only been live for 3 months and its the first time I have looked at the reports.

Can anyone explain what I am doing wrong and why the reports wouldnt be accurate? (I have made sure the date range is the same when viewing)

Thanks

Keith

The reports use different dates, so even if you put the same dates in you might get different results, some use the order date and some use the tax point date. Also some take adjustments into account (3 for 2, changes you make after an order arrives) and some don't.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X