Stretch size of shopping cart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stretch size of shopping cart?

the shopping cart only takes up around 550pixels on my page whereas the page width is more like 680 pixels.

is it possible to widen the size of the shopping cart or alternatively centralise it on the page as there is a gap on the right hand side.

thanks

The cart is made of tables that often have fixed hard coded widths. To change then look at the code in design view for <table width="xxx"....> and change it accordingly.

You can also dynamically check what changes you need to make by inspecting the page in firebug.

Comment

i have gone to the layout code in the shopping cart but still having trouble finding the correct bit of code to edit, i tried editing ACTSTWIDTH but this had no effect.

Comment

Thanks Duncan

I had an issue with the shopping cart stretching beyond my layout using a modified silver theme.

The following fix worked for me.
        In your CSS select your specific theme css and under "Shopping cart and checkout fields" make the following changes.

Replace "ACTSTDWIDTHpx" with "100%" in the following areas:
        1. table.checkout-cart
        2. table.checkout
        3. h2.checkout-heading
        4. h3.checkout-heading
        5. checkout-field-area
        6. div.checkout-buttons
        7. table.CheckoutProgress

Then, if you also take orders from registered customers. Open up the "Signature" page in design view and change both "ACTSTDWIDTH" to "100%"
        "Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu

Comment

Working...
        X