Duplicated Section Link Layout Selectors in Section Layout Properties Pane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicated Section Link Layout Selectors in Section Layout Properties Pane

I know I have seen this in the forums before but can't locate it now, nor see how to correct it.

You will see the issue in the attached screen grab - the Section Link Layout Selectors are duplicated (in fact there are three instances) in the Section Layout Properties pane.

Can anyone help in sorting this out?
    Attached Files

Change them all to something different and then change back to use parent, i find it clears and amalgamates them.

Comment

No, still can't sort it out.
      I see that not only are there 3 Section Link Layout selectors the Bottom Sub Section List Layout selector os missing.

This is on v10.0.2 and I can't upgrade it yet as the client has lots of sites running at this release.
      Maybe I need to get on to support on Tuesday.

Comment

Did you get this resolved Duncan?
        I have a similar problem with user defined variables multiplying like they were rabbits!
        Unusual Silver Jewellery
        Giftmill - Unusual Gifts
        Crystal Healing Jewellery
        Steampunk Jewellery

Comment

No, still have the problems. I need to raise it with support I think.
          I'm sure I saw a forum post or two about it in the past but can't find them.

Comment

I've seen it happen quite often when I've installed an add-on (dynamic prices, choice images etc) on a site and Norman has certainly commented on it before.
            Not quite the same as seeing it in section layouts though. That is odd

Are there add-ons on the site?
            Tracey

Comment

I don't think there any add-ons on that site but it does have lots of new layouts.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
                I've seen it happen quite often when I've installed an add-on (dynamic prices, choice images etc) on a site and Norman has certainly commented on it before.
                Not quite the same as seeing it in section layouts though. That is odd

Are there add-ons on the site?
                Did you manage to sort it out?

Comment

nope, I don't know if Norman found some way round it.
                  I just make whatever changes are needed in both fields and make sure they match.
                  TBH I think it's a local(ish) issue because I have one instance where I see duplicate fields but the client doesn't on their machine.
                  Tracey

Comment

Working...
                  X