Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second contact page returns a blank e-mail

Hi,

I've just had a customer uncover a problem to me, from my new live site.

Besides hanging my head in shame at my woeful testing prior to go-live (in my defence I'm on my own here, things get missed, so shoot me), I need to get this resolved asap.

The site is www.davora.co.uk. The page in question is the Register page (link at the top). When a customer fills out this form, I get an e-mail with the customer's e-mail address but all other details missing.

(The Register page is a second contact us form, using a duplicate mf000002.cgi as described on this forum).

Anyone any ideas where I'm going wrong here?

Have had to put in a temporary solution for now, until I can work out what's happening.

Comment

I use jot form for collecting all customer contact e-mails.
      I might be the way to go, all you need to do is create a new inner template and the add their code!

have a look at mine.
      http://www.gparts.co.uk/acatalog/Contact_Us.html

Neil

Comment

do both the layouts have the same field names? if they dont match the info wont be sent

Comment

Jotform does not talk to Actinic software it works on its own.

You can create a bespoke form containing any fields you like!
          Once you create a form in your jotform account you can insert the code into you layout, that way when data is submitted via the form it gets sent to your Jotform account and you also get a email.

You can set a form up very quickly and when you need to change a form all you need to do is login to you Jotform account and change the form there.
          All changes made to a form in Jotform are live so there is no are no changes to be made in Actinic.

All data collect via a Jotform is avalible for download in your account.

I use all data that we collect to send mailshots and email marketing (Mailchimp)

Jotform is free so there is no loss creating an account and having a play!

Neil

Comment

Working...
          X