Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! - Can't show quantity discount prices.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! - Can't show quantity discount prices.

Hi,

Is there a a way of displaying the product price breaks and prices?

Our products are imported from Sage, in sage we have 4 customer discount groups (A, B, C, D).

Within those each product has quantity discounts (eg Buy 4+ for £??.?? each, Buy 16+ for £??.?? etc).

Each product has different quantity discounts and prices.

At the moment the discounts are working on our website when I add products to the cart with the correct quantities the discount is applied in the shopping cart but I can't figure out how to show the different prices and qtys for the price breaks on the products extended info page.

Is there a way of showing the discount info (from the products prices tab) for the correct customer group?

I don't mind if it only shows one of the customer groups prices (90% of the customers are group A anyway).

Does anyone have any ideas how to achieve this or can you reccommend anyone who could do this as a customization for us?

Please help!

Rich

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
    Hi,

Is there a a way of displaying the product price breaks and prices?

Our products are imported from Sage, in sage we have 4 customer discount groups (A, B, C, D).

Within those each product has quantity discounts (eg Buy 4+ for £??.?? each, Buy 16+ for £??.?? etc).

Each product has different quantity discounts and prices.

At the moment the discounts are working on our website when I add products to the cart with the correct quantities the discount is applied in the shopping cart but I can't figure out how to show the different prices and qtys for the price breaks on the products extended info page.

Is there a way of showing the discount info (from the products prices tab) for the correct customer group?

I don't mind if it only shows one of the customer groups prices (90% of the customers are group A anyway).

Does anyone have any ideas how to achieve this or can you reccommend anyone who could do this as a customization for us?

Please help!

Rich
    hi rich, did you manage to get this sorted?...i ask because we are in the same boat.......

Comment

Working...
    X