Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to add RRP to Invoice.

Hi Guy's and Gal's

I have modified my invoice using crystal reports and now I need to and the RRP field to the invoice due to dealing with trade customers.

If anyone can help point me in the right direction I would be very greatful!!

Neil

Simplest way to do this would be to use the report description for the product. It's accessible without a query and is already in the report. You can also just enter the value in Actinic at product level.

Alternatively put the RRP into the product short description.

Comment

report description
      where is this Duncan?

Comment

On the invoice it's a field that, if enabled, appears just under the product short description.

In actinic you can enable the field in Business Settings, after doing that you will see an additional tab appear in the product settings.

Comment

Thanks Duncan. I don't have use for it yet, but I shall add that to 'another new thing I have learn't about Actinic'

Comment

Okay I must be blind as I cannot find
            Originally posted by drounding View Post
            In actinic you can enable the field in Business Settings, after doing that you will see an additional tab appear in the product settings.
            Can someone do a screen shot so I know what I need to look for!??

Neil

Comment

Settings / Business Settings / Options / Product Description in Reports / nice fat checkbox.
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Okay I have this ticked, but it still does not show up on my invoices!?

Neil

Comment

Did you put something in the Report description on the product?
                  Whatever you put there will be printed on the report.

Comment

Yes I have an external file that fills out all the prices in that field!

Neil

Comment

It will only appear on orders placed after it has been changed and uploaded.
                      Presumably you still have the field in the report since your modifications.

Comment

You where correct, I have now got this working for orders placed online.
                        Still trying to suss why it does not work on MOTO invoices!?

Neil

Comment

The report description is copied into the order details when the order is created, I have checked using 10.0.4 and the MOTO form and it is copied over there and shown on the report. What version of V10 are you using?

Is your report description linked to an external database though - sounds like it might be from your previous posts, if so then try switching off external linking and entering something directly and see if it appears then - if it does then it's a bug.

Regards,
                          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                          Multichannel order processing
                          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

It also works in v10.0.2 as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X