Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is no valid input parameters for the script! Check the referencing HTML code!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no valid input parameters for the script! Check the referencing HTML code!

Hi All,

I am in the middle of upgrading a website to v10 (from v7).

I almost have it running but currently get an error when moving from Checkout Page 1 to 2.

The error is ....

I have tried completely deleting all files from the hosting and then refreshing the website with no luck.

The url of the Checkout Page 1 shows as :

http://www.pettag.co.uk/cgi-bin/os00...or_Dogs%2ehtml

The url of the Checkout Page 2 (that is showing the error) and what shows in IE when you hover over the next button is :

http://www.pettag.co.uk/cgi-bin/ca000003.pl

(The script ID is 3 in the Network settings)

I am not sure what to look for to get this working. I have trawlled through the forum and threads for a solution, unable to ring support as it is a weekend and only have Sat and Sun to complete the upgrade.

I have cleared all the discounts too to see if this makes it work.

Only using Simple Tax and No Shipping and there are no countries/locations setup other than United Kingdom.

The website is www.pettag.co.uk if you want to try adding something to the basket and then checking out to see what it does.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as I need to get this going asap.

Maybe I could replace all the checkout template files with standard ones from v10 ?? How do i do this ? (although not ideal)

Many Thanks in advance.

Giles

Hi

I have now had to restore the v7 website (working) to www.pettag.co.uk

The v10 website (not working) is now uploaded to www.gkeen.co.uk/acatalog

I have restored all the bulk cart pages to factiory defaults, which has noticably made a difference to the 1st checkout page i.e. now has fields to enter an invoice & delivery address, but still has the same error when clicking the Next button.

Please help if possible

Thanks

Giles
    Last edited by gtkeen; 11-Jun-2011, 09:54 PM. Reason: URL Incorrect

Comment

Working...
    X