Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent help needed!!!!

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!!

I have just noticed that for some unknown reason all my product decriptions in each section list have changed from the product title to "parentparparen!" The product descriptions themselves have stayed the same in the individual product page. I don't understand why these have changed as I haven't been working on titles, I was amending a brochure page when I noticed! Obviously this is a very worrying situation that I would like to change asap!! Have I checked/unchecked something important?? Please help!!

http://www.lttvending.co.uk/acatalog...or_Flavia.html

Rebecca

what do you have in your section names? (I presume these are sections with single products within?)
    Or are you using the product name variable in your section layout?
    Perhaps your section layout has been altered?
    We can't tell, obviously, unless you add some backend screenshots (section name details, perhaps) or your section layout code (in code tags)
    Tracey

Comment

Not a cliue

we have seperate sections with fragments and products in them, I have no idea what would have changed everything. Do you know how to go back to the latest site snapshot? Prehaps this might save me!

Comment

I think that is your best bet at this stage.

If you have downloaded any orders since the last snapshot then print them out first, then make a snapshot of your broken site.

Next find your most recent snapshot and import it.

Comment

Working...
        X