A new warning I cant work out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new warning I cant work out!

Been trying to do a snapshot but this error and warning keep comming up at the end of the snapshot.

I am a noob and cant think what it is or even where to start.

Thank you in advance.

Gareth

Errors
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file Y:\MMR Largescale\MMR New Site\actinic-template.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    Warnings
    This site includes files that are outside the Actinic installation directory.
    On importing the site these files will be delivered to a temporary location within the Actinic installation directory.
    Manual intervention will be required to restore the site after import.

Y:\MMR Largescale\MMR New Site\actinic-template.html

Sounds like you have a custom template for your site layout and you have incorrectly stored it on your Y drive prior to registering it, presumably ignoring the large warning message that comes up on screen when you go to register the design.

Register a new design stored in the correct place and then just copy the contents of the existing template into that new file, that will retain links to the correct file in the correct place then.

If it wasn't you, then contact your designer and ask them to do it again correctly. If you don't have a custom layout, can only presume it is a page referenced on one of your pages or perhaps a file added into design > additional files, even if it is though, it should still be contained within your site folder.

Comment

Working...
    X