Twenga special offer for Actinic customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twenga special offer for Actinic customers

This is just a quick note to let you know that as part of the launch of my new Twenga feed, Actinic customers can signup using a special code that gives you 500 free clicks. As my feed also has a free trial, you can in effect set Twenga up without spending any money.

This guide tells you how to setup my product mash for Twenga and to create a Twenga account :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/HowToSellOnTwenga.htm

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

mmmmm

Just took a look at the Twenga site and my anti virus just warned me of a virus being downloaded (Screen shot attached) anyone else had this problem?

Neil
    Attached Files

Comment

That looks bad - I have notified Twenga. Hopefully someone will be along with an explanation soon.

I haven't had any problems like that at all - but I haven't done much searching on Twenga.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Cheers for that, not sure I will try and find out how it got to my PC.

Neil

Comment

Twenga are looking into this as a priority.

Comment

First insights

Thanks for this information Neil.

We're currently looking at this issue. On the first look, it seems that we're not the source of the Trojan Horse that your antivirus detected, but rather the website to which you were redirected,

[mod]removed link to site with virus

That's our topmost concern to deliver a safe experience to our users, so we'll look deeper into filtering such problematic websites.

We'll keep you updated.

Thanks again,

David Moreau
            Twenga Project Manager

Comment

Hi Jan
              Been onto this today - Twenga suggests that the tracking code is mandatory but cant find the 'Actinic friendly' code anywhere. Can you (or anyone else) help please?
              Thx

Comment

Sorry for the delayed answer - I've been away.

You can use Twenga in two modes - pay per click or pay per sale, the model for Actinic customers is pay per click. The tracking code can be installed but is not mandatory - when you first install, it appears to be at first but if after entering your initial data you log out and log in, it is not longer a required step.

I have tracking code for actinic and will update my guide next week to include it.

Regards,

Comment

Hi Jan
                  Do you think you might be able to post the Twenga RTS tracking code please?
                  Thx
                  K

Comment

I'll add it to my online documentation sometime this week and let you know where it is here when it is done.

Comment

Working...
                    X