Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting Actinic csv file to Spreadsheet

Hi guys,

It's as you see it above!! How to export stock codes,prices and descriptions from Actinic onto a spreadsheet ?
    I keep getting the whole site. Spacers,tab buttons and much much more....
    Can anyone help me please ?

Export the lot and delete/sort/filter what you don't want. It's an all or nothing export.

Comment

That simple... I'll give it a bash. Cheers Lee.

Comment

Jeeezeee...
        I got attributes, permitations, choice and sooooo much more to delete....i'm thinking it would be easier to start from scratch.... Create a new spread sheet, input all products, Input codes and prices..... What a mammouth task !!!
        Musty be an easier way....?

Comment

Hi

Jan at moleend has a small software package calle Profit and Pricing tool which will do what you want, you can also update some or all prices by a % or amount and other things as well, Bit pricey as only vaid for a year (used to be a version) but very handy
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

The profit, pricing and stock tool mentioned above is here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Pro...ng_Tool_b.html

but you could also use our Actinic flat file export mash to produce a flat file that you can edit and then import into actinic using file / import to change prices.
            That is here and is a bit cheaper :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/actinic_Mash.html

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,
              Thank you for your reply.

You seem to be welll respected on here and on tinternet.
              I've tried the pricing tool and the masher.... I get more joy out of the pricing tool but it's not got all the info. I need product codes, prices and description eported on to a spread sheet. Csv stylee....
              I really struggle with the masher... is there a secret ?

Comment

Both products can produce a file with product code, description and price. But only the main product price will be exported - do you have prices on your options?

What is missing from the profit and pricing tool export?

For the mash, run up the program and untick all the boxes on the right hand side export for the one called "Actinic Flat File Import", then click on options, enter the name of the file you want to create in the box called Output Filename and select the information you want to include in the export file by ticking the sections below. Then close the options, click on the Mash now button on the main screen and you should then have your file.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

Thank you for talking to me earlier. I think i have it !
                  Seems to be working with a few adjustments.

Once again thank you for all of your help.

Comment

Working...
                  X