Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managing Stock Options - an easier way?

Hi all,
    I am hoping someone out there has an easier solution than the one I am currently trawling through - managing stock options

If I have 10 products, lets say tshirts for example, of which they each have 5 different colours, and come in sizes of small, medium, large and xtra large

To manage the stock of this, I need to know how many t-shirts I have of each size and colour

So I have 10 tshirts x 5 colours x 4 sizes - which is a fairly common scenario

In actinic this means making 200 dummy products in order to manage how many I have of each item

ie Stock Tshirt Size Small colour Black
    Stock Tshirt Size Small colour Red
    etc etc

then

Stock Tshirt Size Medium colour Black

and so on

Why are we on Version 10, soon to be version 11, and yet there is still no option to add a stock value to an option, to eliminate all this work

I have several hundred products, which all have different sizes and finishes, and it is rediculous that I have to create dummy items in order to manage the stock for each option!!

...unless someone knows otherwise??

..please

If you need stock control on each size and colour then each size and colour must be an individual item with an individual code.

How else could it be done? Other than the way it is?
    Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

So in short... no I dont think there is an other way.
      Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Working...
      X