Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Actinic / Credit Call Payment Users ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Actinic / Credit Call Payment Users ?

What do other people use as a report to breakdown the total sum transfered (i.e. auto banked) via CreditCall/Actinic Payments, to show the detail of the individual payments/transactions behind the total ?

I can see on the screen via the Credit Call Interface that it shows me the total Bank Submission and the total count of these - I can then drill down and it shows me the split between each card type - I can then drill down on each card type and view the individual transactions.

But I don't seem to be able to find a report that I can print off showing the list of individual payments relevant to the total banked sum ?

Am I missing something obvious

Any advice would be very greatly appreciated

As far as I know there is no way to do this. The AP settlement report insists on splitting the transactions by card type so you have to drill down to find the details of each transaction. A major pain, I agree.

Alternatively, you could use the settlement report built in to Actinic.
    (Operations | Report Selection | Payment)

This gives you the committed payments and refunds for a given date range. The AP reports are dreadfully slow most of the time so it will allow you to do your bank reconcilliation a lot faster.

Comment

Thanks domino1

I thought it was me missing something - but obviously not.

As you say 'a complete pain' - I can't imagine this can't be a requirment for most people.

What a headache

Comment

The Rec Report was added in to Actinic (from V10.0.2) for this reason. See this thread:

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=48492

It's definitely a useful addition.

Comment

Hi domino1

Thanks for the link - I have had a read of the post and had a look at the payment report in Actinic, but unfortunately the report does not include any payments made using the online 'Actinic Payments Virtual Terminal' as it does not of course have a direct link to a specific order.

It is a long story why we need to use the Virtual Terminal Directly rather than through the Actinic V.10 interface, but for the moment we need to be able to do this.

At this rate I may even cancel Actinic Payments. We use worldpay on our other sites which is much more extensive in its reporting, allowing you to reconcile payments much more easily.

Comment

Working...
          X