Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing

Hi Guys,

I have a slight problem with printing from actinic v10, recently my invoices will print only to PDF, when I press ,complete, the printer will run & print a packing note, then stop, the invoice will appear as a pdf file on screen, now I've touched no settings either in the computer or software....has anyone else experienced this odd behavior & if so whats the solution.....when I check all printer settings they are all indicating the 'printer' as selected & default.

Try printing an invoice manually from the from the order screen and when the 'Select Print Destination' box appears select ' Printer Set-up' and then select a real printer.

Actinic remembers thge last printer used so if a PDF printer was selected for a one-off print it will continued to use this until a different printer is selected and appears to be independant of your global printer settings.
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

The printer you have selected might have the 'preview' option selected. Check our the settings when you print your invoice. Each report in Actinic stores it's own printer settings, this is why you are seeing different behavior for your invoices and your packing lists.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

thanks will try all..

pete

Comment

Working...
        X