Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogue product in menu!

We run this website www.welshfruitstocks.co.uk

If you look at the nav bar on the left, it lists several different types of plants that we have for sale. Then the menu expands to reveal the different varieties.

But Glen Moy is a raspberry variety, and should NOT be listed on the top level - it should be nested in the raspberry canes with all the other varieties (although it is hidden on the website at the moment). I think it is actually a section rather than a product.

Now for the strange bit... in Actinic itself Glen Moy IS only listed within Raspberry canes, NOT on the top level with the all other plant types.

Any ideas what has gone wrong, and how I get rid of the rogue Glen Moy?

Thanks!

p.s. feel free to have a look at the Pods link!

It's not your Menu. Actinic is seeing it as a Section. Look at the Site Map on http://www.welshfruitstocks.co.uk/acatalog/sitemap.html and you'll also see it listed there.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Yeah I suspected something like that. I looked through the list on Actinic plenty of times yesterday, and it was not there. But a restart of the computer & Actinic seems to have sorted it out, as today it's there listed as plain as day! I imagine it was something to do with me moving things around, holding down shift etc... perhaps I confused it? Anyway, sorted now, thanks for the reply!

Comment

Working...
      X