Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Accounts & Sagepay

Hi everyone,
    I have recently redeveloped an exisitng Actinic V7 site to Actinic V10 (http://www.exclusivefootwear.com) and all went well, or so I thought. Upon uploading and testing with SagePay I have found an issue which prevents our clients cutomer accounts from uploading. Hopefully will be able to shed some light.

In V7 the customer accounts only had 'Contact Name' as the main contact name.

In V10 you can opt for either the above or 'First Name/Last Name' under the Shopper Name Handling within Business Settings.

We have had to use the later as a new SagePay protocol requires First Name Billing and Last Name Billing to allow access to the SagePay payments page.

My issue is that when I go into a customer account now and try to come out it will not let me as it requires the First Name and Last Name.

I have tried to extract the customer account csv and sure enough these field are currently blank. My problem is there are about 2500 accounts to amend.

My question is has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so was there a solution available to combat this. I thank anyone before hand for their help regarding this.
    Regards.

Lee Jackson
    Creative Director

Centurius Design & Marketing
    Centurius Website
    Portfolio of Work
Working...
X