Error while retrieving orders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error while retrieving orders.

Here's the situation. I've got SagePay and PayPal running.
    There 2 machines.

1 PC does the catalogue maintanance.
    1 PC does the order retrievel.

I've configured everything properly on both PC's. The systems have been running like this for years and always worked fine.

Whenever I now want to retrieve order which are going through sagepay it gives this message that I need to insert my secret key. I have inserted my Actinic Secret key (from Sagepay) on my catalogue maintanance PC.

Then on the other PC it's not allowing me to insert the Secret Key due to the fact that I have catalogue maintanance ticked off. What I also tried is to tick it on, fill in all the details, than go and tick it off again. Didn't work...argggh..

When I click ok on the first error message I get this:

An error occurred while reading a Payment Service Provider (PSP) Authorisation. The file may have been corrupted in transfer from the server. Abort will cancel the download operation and leave the unprocessed PSP files on the web. Retry will try to transfer the file again. If you choose to ignore this error, the PSP file will be lost. If you ignore this error, the associated order GK61AS10000010, will be modified to have a payment method of "Send Credit Card Details Separately" and a status of "Waiting for CC Details."

Check with your PSP that the payment has gone through successfully. You can then view the order and set the correct payment method on the 'Payment & Progress Tab'. Click 'View Payments' and add a new entry. You can also enter the 'PSP Provider Ref' if you wish.

Try downloading it again?
    Anybody know what's going on here?
    Orders from PayPal work fine!

Sidetrack

I am not answering your question, sorry, but I have a tip for helping with orders that corrupt on download. I have the confirmation email also send to me, as well as the customer, so that I have an uncorrupted version of the order, that we can refer to to send the correct goods ordered. I have a speciific Inbox created to receive these, and a second Inbox for yesterday's. Every morning I delete the contents of Yesterday's, and copy the contents of Today's to Yesterday's.

Prior to doing this we were getting the occasional order corrupting, and it was extremely embarrassing to have to contact the customer to explain this and ask them what they had ordered. Sod's law is that since setting up the email system as detailed above, we have not had to refer to it! But I feel happier knowing that we have this back-up.

Sarah

Comment

The problem is fixed!
      Look at this topic:

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...507#post322507

Comment

Working...
      X