Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product image/description box's

Me again

Btw, I have put in a lot of hours with V10 before asking any questions (see other posts) but I am new and I apologise in advance if these questions have already been answered. All in all I think Actinic (I am a former user) V10 is very good.

I'd like to know what it's going to take to get custom Product image /description box's around the new products/best sellers thumbnails in the mini layouts found on the home page. Also any advice about creating a custom search and shopping cart images would be greatly appreciated.

Just basic information would be great so that we can make a decision (early on) on weather to bother or not as time is an issue (isn't it always)

Also, nice to see the level of support on here.

Ps, anyone know if Actinic will take my old Business edition software in as a part exchange (tongue in cheek).

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by sirmyser View Post
    ...Ps, anyone know if Actinic will take my old Business edition software in as a part exchange (tongue in cheek).

Thanks in advance.
    You could perhaps buy cover instead that would allow you to have v10 and v11. Give them a call.

Comment

Working...
    X