Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Editing Website Layout With Dreamweaver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing Website Layout With Dreamweaver?

Hello

I work for my uncle who owns the website, http://www.naturalliving.co.uk/, and he has asked me to do some editing to the layout of the homepage.

He uses Actinic v10 (in which I'm using a 30-day free trial), and sent me a snap-shot of his website in which for me to load. I'm not used to Actinic, as I am more knowledgable in web design regarding Dreamweaver.

During installation I installed the extension, for my version (Dreamweaver CS5).

I'm now a bit confused, how I actually get to edit the page properly in Dreamweaver?

Hope someone can give me some help/hints on where to go.

Thanks

You cannot use the trial software to design and pass back a snapshot. If you're just adjusting design then get the software key from him and use that for this purpose.

I think you might be better off doing the design changes directly in Actinic and using the inbuilt preview rather than using DW. DW is more useful to initially design an outer layout and then link it to Actinic. You will find that the special Actinic tags may mess up the previewing in DW.

Comment

Working...
    X