Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perm. Layout Options

Hi All,
    I'm looking to set the 'Include Prices' Tick Box Option Under, Component / Layout / Permutation Layout Option as Tciked by default.

I don't see how to set the 'Include Prices' tick box in the design library,.There are a few Permuations Options in the design library OK, but I just do not see an option for setting the 'Include Prices' to default Ticked

any Pointers appreciated of course, cheers,..
    Tommy
    Attached Files

There is a database solution at post #4 here: Product Permutation Layout - Include Prices

Alternatively, doing it via the layout is less technical. The tick box controls a block tag in a layout to show or hide the prices. If using the default drop down go to Design menu > Library > Permutation Row Layout > Drop Down Permutation Entry > locate the pink "PermutationPrice" and remove the block_if tag in the line above and the /block tag in the line below then Apply. This shows the price on all regardless of the tick box setting.
    Peblaco

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
      There is a database solution at post #4 here: Product Permutation Layout - Include Prices

Alternatively, doing it via the layout is less technical. The tick box controls a block tag in a layout to show or hide the prices. If using the default drop down go to Design menu > Library > Permutation Row Layout > Drop Down Permutation Entry > locate the pink "PermutationPrice" and remove the block_if tag in the line above and the /block tag in the line below then Apply. This shows the price on all regardless of the tick box setting.
      Cheers peblaco,. yeah I seen that in the database, but I'm not importing via a database, just entering products and having to set this for each one,. so I thought there'd be a way to default it,.

Gonna try your instructions now,. thanks for that

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post

Done this peblaco,. but I must have missed something or misinterpreted,. not working,. even with block tags removed it won't show until I tick the box

Comment

Working...
        X