Actinic Crash - zone/class shipping tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Crash - zone/class shipping tables

Well that doesn't happen very often... but the crash should be easy to replicate and fix too maybe!

I went to settings > business settings > shipping & handling > zone/class tables. Our customers postage is calculated from the £ value of their order, in 5 cost bands. I wanted to reduce the cost bands so there were only 4, and increase the new last cost band so it deals with values up to £1000 (which is what the 5th cost band was set to previously).

So I increased the 'up to' value to £1,000 for the second from last row in the table, and then deleted the last row in the table (previously £1000). Then clicked 'Apply'. This is what happened.

There was a problem with the database

Operation: Editing a record in the [Bands] table sorted by [ZoneID], [ClassID], [CalculationBasis], [BandWeight]

The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again.

Action: Contact your Actinic reseller or Actinic Support as appropriate

I clicked 'ok' on that box. Windows closed Actinic for me.
    The same thing also happens if I delete the unwanted row first, and then change to the £1000. The only way it works is by click 'Apply' after each step.

Not a big deal as it's easy to work around, a bit scary at first though!?

Hello Jess

Apologies for the problems caused by this issue. It is being fixed for v11 (More v11-related news here ). For the moment it would be best to continue with the workaround.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X