Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different Required Input in Contact Us page

Hi guys,.

Im trying to create a type of Contact page were the Customer can request info from us, but I need certain info as a required field,.

Thus I am trying to create another contact page which has 'MAKE' 'MODEL' & 'YEAR' as required input from the customer,.

I have checked out the forum & KB including http://community.actinic.com/showthr...hlight=contact

and I think I must be awfully close, but just no ceeeegar,.

I have the new contact form created, and without the make/model/year options in it it works as per normal copied Contact Us page,. and retuns a mail to me, but I am not getting something right when editing in the option for the make model & year require fields,.

I'll attached a srn shot & edited mailform.pl for the person who is gonna be my next bestest friend EVER

seriously though, cheers in advance for any pointers on this

Tommy
    Attached Files

Machform for £35 will allow you to easily create any form to do anything you want and add to your site, pointless exploring complicated routes you do not understand with such a simple cheap solution available, they even install on your server for you.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
      Machform for £35 will allow you to easily create any form to do anything you want and add to your site, pointless exploring complicated routes you do not understand with such a simple cheap solution available, they even install on your server for you.
      Cool,. sounds good if recommended by yer self,. just had a wee look at it Lee,. is this something a numpty like me will be able to input into my site ?

for now I've just done a silly wee workaround by putting the text make/model/year into the 'Message' section,. but it looks like something a numpty would do

if this Machform is easily input I'll get it, this is your fault if it dont work

cheers Lee

Regards Tommy

Comment

As long as you have a pulse Tommy, you will be fine. I've had 3 customers without a pulse manage to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
          As long as you have a pulse Tommy, you will be fine. I've had 3 customers without a pulse manage to use it.
          Oh great,. No Pressure then,. I'll b the first zombie to make a ballacks of it then

not that I would tell ye if I did

Comment

Machform will certainly be money well spent. Just create the form, tweak the css and drop it into a fragment.

Comment

YOu can see Machform working at www.servatech.co.za
              Adrian Boshoff
              http://www.servatech.co.za

Comment

Originally posted by AdieB View Post
                YOu can see Machform working at www.servatech.co.za
                excatly what I am looking do to,. cheers AideB,.

nice site BTW

Comment

Working...
                X