Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer selected UK and charged Airmail

Hi

We get loads of orders through the site without a problem. However a customer has just ordered selected UK and the website has processed the order as international ie charged extra delivery and removed the VAT.

Just tried placing a test order with a UK address and everything was fine? Any ideas what is happening?

Regards

Vickie
    For all your knitting needs www.woolnstuff.co.uk

I havent a clue but as you cannot replicate this then perhaps its a one off.

Its not an impossible for this to happen (grant it wierd) I have come across 2 insidences that are wierd and I could not replicate but they havent happened again.

Sorry I know it dosent help your actual query.

Comment

Originally posted by woolnstuff View Post
      Hi

We get loads of orders through the site without a problem. However a customer has just ordered selected UK and the website has processed the order as international ie charged extra delivery and removed the VAT.

Just tried placing a test order with a UK address and everything was fine? Any ideas what is happening?

Regards

Vickie
      Most problems that cannot be repeated are customer errors, though not all!

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
      SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
      Custom Packages

Comment

The delivery address is Uk as well is it?

If so, then it sounds like just one of these things that sometime happen. Probably worth compacting the database just to make sure there's no errors in there.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X