Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-Using my Actinic software

Hi all,
    I have moved my sexy lingerie Actinic website to another platform following seo concerns. This has left my actinic software redundent. My question is, can I re-asign everything to a new URL and start again with a totaly new website design and new URL selling whatever I decide to sell?
    Pete M

Administrator Note: Non Actinic links removed.

I would expect so but just give Actinic a call.

Comment

Oddest post I've seen for a while.

Actinic is probably the best platform for ranking in the search engines so it seems odd to move away because of SEO.

And why spam your post with links to the site that's now no longer actinic?

It reads to me like someone who's become hooked on some of the less reputable SEO practices and fogotten what really counts. Not least correct forum courtesy.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by pete machin View Post
        Hi all,
        I have moved my sexy lingerie Actinic website to another platform following seo concerns. This has left my actinic software redundent. My question is, can I re-asign everything to a new URL and start again with a totaly new website design and new URL selling whatever I decide to sell?
        Pete M

Administrator Note: Non Actinic links removed.
        hello pete I am just facing same problem. I have shifted my website to new platform, so how was you able to solve the query. Sorry for old thread reply but pleas reply. Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
        X