Customer Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Feedback

Before i upgraded to V10 my customer used be able to tell me how they found my site and their reason for buying, (in check out pg 2) It doesn't seem to be available anymore, unless i'm missing a really simple way of switching it back on (which is very possible).

Am i correct in assuming that Feefo has replaced this facility? Seems a shame as i don't want to pay for anything that sophisticated just yet.

You can switch these on and off in design > text.

Comment

knew it would be something simple.

Thank you. x

Comment

Further to this post of last year..... i am still unable to get the facility of customer feed back. i have tried what you suggested above but it isnt working!!

I really dont want to subscribe to Feefo. i just want to get an idea of where and how our customers have found us.

Caroline
        x

Comment

Originally posted by caroline View Post
          Further to this post of last year..... i am still unable to get the facility of customer feed back. i have tried what you suggested above but it isnt working!!
          The 'How did you find our site?' and ' What was your reason for buying' general information questions are available in v10 (and in v11).

These are activated by ticking the 'Show' tick box for the entries 'General User Definable 1' and 'General User Definable 2' (you can edit the entries to ask what you wish) and clicking 'OK'.
          Once you have uploaded the site, these should appear on the web site.

If you still do not see this, and have not had the site customised to remove these questions then please raise this with SellerDeck support here: -

http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/index.ph...ory/send-query

or if you have a support contract here: -

https://support.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
          X