Sage Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage Link

I am having problems getting Sage Link to work as I expect it to (Actinic v10 and Sage 2011).

Let’s say we have 3 payment types - Actinic, RBS and Paypal and have a separate account for each in Sage.

Then in our online store we sell 3 different types of products, apples, pears and bananas each having a separate nominal code in Sage so we can track sales.

What I would expect to happen with sage link is that all orders are imported in sage and allocated to the relevant account depending upon payment type, but the sales are then registered to the nominal for that product type. Allowing us to keep track of where our money will be coming from but also which product groups have generated the money.

What seems to be happening though is the Sales are being registered to the default nominal for the payment type account. So I would only get accurate sales figures if people who bought apples always paid by actinic, pears by RBS and bananas by PayPal.

I have tried using the product reference translation thinking this might do the job as the Sage product would have the right nominal but that doesn’t seem to work either.

Unfortunately support can’t seem to offer and suggestions so wondered if anyone else has come across this and whether it is possible to get working how I want?

Thanks

James
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Try contacting Paul Barker (paul.barker@greatervision) at Greater Vision http://www.greatervision.co.uk/products/company.html

Comment

Thanks will ring him.

James
      www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
      www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
      www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
      www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
      www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Working...
      X