Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter Widget causing Firefox Padlock warning

Hi Guys,
    I've copied a Twitter widget onto my ride side bar, and it seems to be causing a security warning when checking out. no doubt caused by the twitter feed not being on my SSL server.

Is there a simple way to use a different layout during the checkout process? i couldn't see a checkout layout in the library?

Any advice welcomed.

Thanks

Mike

Look for an https version of the Twitter widget code.

Comment

Or, in the Design View tab, select the Checkout Page layouts one by one and comment out the sidebar so that it does not display on the secure pages.
      Paul
      Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

thanks guys. i can't find a Secure widget. I've converted my twitter account to SSL only, but it still widgets insecure. I think i'll sit down and manually remove the side bar for checkout pages.

unless anyone knows a decent secure widget?

Thnaks

mook

Comment

Rather remove it - you don't really want distractions in the checkout anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
            Rather remove it - you don't really want distractions in the checkout anyway.
            I think thats a very good point. Am I right in saying the Checkout layouts will all be in the library under the Checkout tree, or will they be dotted about the place?

Thanks

mike

Comment

See http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=50134 - post #6 for a simple way of hiding code from the entire checkout.
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Legend, i will give that a go. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                X