login box within custom design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

login box within custom design

We have inserted the 'LoginLayout' Actinic content into our custom design, as we want the customer to login on 'any' page of our site, rather than having to go to a separate page to login...

However when attempting to login, nothing happens.... you stay on the page you're on.

I've phoned Actinic support who told me that the login box is supposed to be on a separate page - but I can't believe that such a small login box has to have its own page, surely it can sit somewhere in the design and STILL work? The Actinic support rep did say that he'd email me some examples of other sites that have the login in their design (so it IS possible!) and instructions on how to do this, but he hasn't emailed them over - does anybody know how I can do this, or point me in the right direction for a tutorial or instructions?

If you want to look at what I'm talking about, my site is at www.countyindustrial.co.uk - with the login box on the top right hand side - use login name "test@test.co.uk" and password "test" (but it doesn't do anything so possibly a bit pointless!)

Thanks for any help

You've probably forgotten the accompanying form or something like that, select the login page on the design tab and check.

Comment

Working...
    X