New products on brochure pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New products on brochure pages

I have a New Products list box on the right of every page, good. I also have the latest 3 products come up in the main part of the homepage, with pictures etc, which I did with the help of this forum. Great.

However, these three products, which take up a good part of the centre part of the screen, are also coming up in the same position on all brochure pages. I just want it on the homepage. Any ideas as to how I do this? The option selected is HomePage New Products Listing, so I was expecting it to be homepage only.

Thanks.

Sarah

You have most likely removed or broken the blockif that limits the list to only show on the home page, revert it or compare it in the design library is the quickest way to fix.

Comment

Tried that

Thank you, Lee. I reverted the Home Page New Products List to factory settings, re-inserted it, but it is the same and the problem has not gone away. Within Home Page New Products List I have Mini New Products Item. I would like to insert a Block If to limit it to the homepage, but do you know what I type in this? As you may have guessed, I am not an expert. Thanks.

Sarah

Comment

The problems will be in the brochure bulk list layout i suspect, think the condition exists in that layout, you reverted the layout within that one ie too low down the chain, move up the hierarchy. Use the compare facility in the design library to find what has changed (right click on a layout).

Comment

Sorted - Thanks!

Thanks, Lee. I compared the layouts, returned to factory setting, and then just had to move the Block If that contained both the new products and best sellers list (not enabled) to above the fragments. I think where it had gone wrong before is that I had moved the new products list block to the top, whereas I should have moved the entire block.

Sarah

Comment

Scoop, .

Comment

Working...
            X