Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search Results Page Layout Change

Hello,

I have recently rebuild our site however I seem to come across an issue which although simple I just can't work out why!

I have added all new layouts to our site however our Search results page seems to be impossible to find and change. You can see the page below. I have a layout for a 2 column layout and a 3 column layout in regards to this colour scheme. The page has selected the 3 column layout, which is the overall site layout.

What I need is it to select the 2 column layout for Search Results. However I can't find the option in Site Options.

I am starting to get the idea that Search page results is actually defined by an overall site layout in these settings?

Any help or criticisms on the new site would be lovely

Please just click the search button on the site below to see what I mean: http://www.95percentshop.co.uk/

There isn't a standard option, you need to alter the search results code yourself. I put the search result code into a container, give that a set height and width (worked out for how many i want to show wide in the space available) and set them all to float: left; so they bunch up on the page effectively.

You only get to control how many on the search page, now how as standard.

Comment

That's great, thanks Leehack - Seems to have fixed my problem

Thanks Again

Gordon

Comment

Working...
      X