Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

packing list labels

Hi,
    Can anyone advise me of the best place to buy packing list labels for a standard report?

Thank you.

Mole-end.biz have a good range

Comment

Thanks. Any idea why Actinic do not sell these?

Comment

Maybe because they're not in the 'Pick -> Pack -> Post' Business?

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

I suppose you are right.
          However their customer service could have at least told me where to get them or what ones were needed rather than tell me to "post a thread".
          Not a very auspicious start to a relationship.....

Comment

That's true. Considering Jan at Mole End is well known to Actinic it's surprising they didn't point you in her direction.

Especially as she's the only label provider on their fulfilment partner page: http://www.actinic.co.uk/ecommerce-s...ulfilment.html

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

We sell our labels through this site www.labz.co.uk, when you buy paper from us we give you free software to print through Actinic (and other shopping channels), this includes several types of packing list reports.

We also sell avery label reports at our main Actinic site (http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Sta...ng_Labels.html), I think that the integrated label reports are much better.

Actinic do refer a lot of people to Mole End but they also have a lot of new staff as well who might not know us I guess, particularly as paper sellers.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
              X