Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AUG; Having a larger box for the 'Other Info' Prompt

Hello,

I have been trying to implement the "Having a larger box for the 'Other Info' Prompt", from the AUG but cant quite get it right and Im not sure where Im going wrong.

I follow the AUG steps and upload my site but then I get an error with any cgibin generated page, such as contact us, adding to basket etc.

Has anyone done the steps from the AUG and been successful or had similar problems then managed to solve it?

URL is www.identitywarehouse.com

Thanks

Keith

Which version of the AUG have you downloaded?
    It was amended, since its first release, to change ProductReference to ProductID and it's possible you are using an old version of the guide?
    Tracey

Comment

Hello Tracey,

Thanks for getting back to me, I download version 10.0.3 to go with my version of actinic

Think thats the right version?

Thanks

Keith

Comment

It's possible you've deleted/commented out something crucial in one of the files you've editted (possible culprit is the closing } in the ActinicOrder.pm, which appears right after the text your need to comment out and should still appear after the text you add in)

I'd revert back to originals and re-do, tbh.

Can't comment on whether the code itself works though because I've not tried it (would have thought it'd have come to light, if it didn't, but you never know!)
        Tracey

Comment

Hello Tracey ,

Yes thats done the trick! I put the

$sHTML = ACTINIC::GetPhrase(-1, 2161);
          $sHTML =~ s/%d/%s/;
          $sValue =~ s/%0a//ig; # we seem to need to remove some Line Feeds here
          $sHTML = sprintf( $sHTML, "", $sIndex, $sStyle, 1000, $sValue);

outside of the }

Thanks for your help

Keith

Comment

Working...
          X