Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cart Layout and Main Product/Section Layout Issues

Hello,

My design is based on predefined .css elements. However when I select the cart div selector to equal a different layout it changes another layout which I use for other outer layout layouts.

I want to have a different layout to my product/section images for the cart. Can anybody let me know why I am having this issue and if it can be fixed?

I get the impression the layouts are somehow linked, I most likely have missed something somewhere however I can't work out what.

Thanks

Gordon

Cart layouts are a nightmare, the CSS for the layouts is all interlinked.
    Very frustrating to work with.
    Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
    www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Oh no!

All I want to do is add a green right hand bar to the basket page + cart process pages. This bar would just highlight the money side of the website.

I just don't understand why these two layouts both change when I edit one, they are completely different outer layouts and therefore shouldn't be linked?

Any help would be lovely!

Comment

Check in site options what layouts you have defined against the various areas, you can define each to use its own overall layout. Advanced theme config is another area where layouts are defined.

Comment

Ah that's great, I basically changed the code as needed in the new design layout and then changed the settings in Advanced Themes Configuration to select the new layout. INSTEAD of doing it in Site Options. There were no problems with the changes duplicating across layouts.

Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Working...
          X