Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupon Problem

Hi,

I have a coupon code for a 10% discount off your order. When viewing cart it shows a place to put the coupon code. After hitting update it shows the 10% discount. When you go to checkout the discount disappears. Also, nowhere in the checkout area is there a place to put the coupon code.

You can enable the coupon code entry on checkout pages within the misc tab of Marketing | Discounts & Surcharges.

Comment

I have it checked for Shopping Cart and Checkout.

Comment

Within the Order 01 Bulk Area you should have a layout called:

<actinic:variable name="CheckoutArea" value="Coupon Entry Field" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22AllowCouponInCheckout%22%20%2f%3e" />

Which normally resides between as follows:

<actinic:variable name="CheckoutArea" value="Shipping Phase" />

<actinic:variable name="CheckoutArea" value="Coupon Entry Field" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22AllowCouponInCheckout%22%20%2f%3e" />

<actinic:variable name="CheckoutArea" value="Terms and Conditions Agreed" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22TermsAgreementRequired%22%20%2f%3e" />

BUT - I guess this is the US version of Actinic or some adjustments to the layouts has been conducted as your agreement checkbox for the T & Cs was in the page earlier, which is not the norm for UK Actinic sites by default, but anyway, thats where it resides in UK versions.

Comment

Okay thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X