Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V10 Shipping by zone & class not working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V10 Shipping by zone & class not working!

Hi there,

Trying to upgrade from V9 to V10 and thought I was there until I discovered the shipping tables don't work and I have wasted over a week trying to get it sorted. Have trauled thru the forum, tried various suggestions on similar problems and contacted Actinic several times only to be reminded why I didn't bother renewing my Cover contract with them! So I am at the mercy of the forum.

Simple shipping works fine but by zone & class doesn't. I am getting the following error message:

"error executing the advanced shipping plug in. Illegal division by zero (eval 43) line 1249"

At some point while changing the shipping tables I got an error on one of the classes saying that the values in the table duplicate others in the 'index' etc and then it crashed several times and this is what made me do the reinstall.

I'd done some mods from the AUG, so I reverted everything back to original in case that had caused it and did a snapshot of the reverted site.
    I uninstalled and reinstalled actinic and imported this snapshot. I checked all the files to see they were original and there weren't bits of the mods in there all seemed fine.

I'd seen on the forum that the crashing problem in the tables was a bug up to 10.0.3 (I'm on 10.0.4) so I deleted all the tables and re-did as advised but not helped.

At some point in my testing Airmail (other countries) worked and Uk didn't but can't get that working now.

Also my dropdown countries list in checkout should show all countries for Invoice and only UK & Europe for delivery (as it does on my V9 site) but it keeps showing UK & Europe for both and sometimes all countries for both, not one of each. The only change I have made is to make it default to UK

HTML Code:
    <select id="lstInvoiceCountry" name="LocationInvoiceCountry" tabindex="NETQUOTEVAR:TABINDEXINVOICECOUNTRY" onchange="InvoiceCountryChanged();">
    <option value="UK" selected>United Kingdom
    But I have reverted the last line to the original and it makes no difference (and UK is listed twice).

I have some products outside of the standard tables and although Actinic told me how to set them up they didn't work, but I have taken them all off and only have the following:

UK 1st Class 0.010 0.00
    1.90 3.95
    20.00 7.90

Next Day 0.010 5.45
    1.90 7.99
    3.90 18.00 (don't want to offer ND for any heavier weight)

Next Day Sat 0.45 9.99
    0.90 11.50
    1.90 13.99

Airmail at different incremental weights & costs

I have also tried making all tables identical weights with costs in case that was it, but it wasn't so at a loss now as to what is causing this??

You can see at v10.postapresent. co.uk
    Helen
    www.postapresent.co.uk
    Gifts by Post & Giftwrapping Service

I suspect your .fil files are corrupt, increment your script number by 1 in network setup and then do a website purge and refresh, see if that solves it.

Comment

Thanks Lee just tried to no avail. I had completely removed all the files from my hosting manually before too and refreshed etc.

Was thinking about copying the whole shipcontrol file from V9 and trying that, but not sure if I can do this?
      Helen
      www.postapresent.co.uk

Comment

Have just copied the whole of ShipControl folder in V9 to V10 which was set up by category. Changed over to 'by weight' and on a quick test it seems to be working except it is still not pulling all the countries in for Invoice address which I need as I sell worldwide and it's coming up as Europe only (which is what I want for delivery address as I only ship to UK & Europe).

Will V9 Ship Control & all in it be ok to use or could it bring some future issues that I've not yet discovered as I compared the shipping template files before bringing over and there were several parts that had differences and this must be for a reason?

Had missing code in the stylesheet earlier for the recently viewed products, seems that my V10 is incomplete in places?

Not sure what else to do to get the countries tho as they work in V9 and I've brought that over or could they be in a different file?
        Helen
        www.postapresent.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X