• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payments not working

Hi,

I have the following payment options in my V10 checkout:

I will ring with order - works fine
    Paypal & Sagepay - when clicking on confirm order button nothing happens except the header & sidebars are repeated all over the page and the button changes to Save Order and I get a message 'Are you sure'.

I am testing in a subdomain so understand for Paypal the live url is different and that won't work, however I am using Sagepay in test mode so something should occur.

I have read the article about customers not bouncing to PSPs and have discovered that the following was missing so I have added it but this has not helped.

Code:
    <actinic:block if="%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%27PSP%20Bounce%20Page%27%29%20AND%20%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsPSPTestMode%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20false%29">
    <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
    <!--
    function onLoad()
    {
    document.formOCC.submit();
    }
    // -->
    </script>
    </actinic:block>
    (I am concerned that this code was missing from a clean instal of V10 & it is in my V9 snapshot that I imported, so don't know why it was missing anyway?)

Do you have any suggestions as to what else I can try to get the checkout to work please?

Thanks

url: v10.postapresent .co.uk
    Helen
    www.postapresent.co.uk
    Gifts by Post & Giftwrapping Service

See: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=50454
    Peblaco

Comment

That sounds like it, I will give that a try.

Thanks, I tried all sorts of searches but never came across that answer!
      Helen
      www.postapresent.co.uk
      Gifts by Post & Giftwrapping Service

Comment

Working...
      X