Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSL Recommendations

Hi,

I've read a lot on the community forum about SSL providers to avoid (it seems that GoDaddy isn't too popular), and about providers that aren't particularly Actinic-friendly, but I haven't seen a great deal about recommended providers.

As far as I know I can get in touch with Actinic, have them set up SSL for me, then I could insert the settings within the software to enable SSL on my checkout. But first I'd also like to know what my options are.

What other Actinic-friendly SSL solutions are out there, the more hassle-free the better, if I'm going to use my own unique IP? Thanks in advance.
    Adapt Design & Advertising
    www.adaptdesign.com

Cardoons.co.uk - Cards With An Inflated Personality
    www.cardoons.co.uk

Hi Chris,

If you are already hosted for your site, then best speaking with your host to see what they have to offer, or post who your host is and those using them can provide experiences back.

If you have not got a host yet, then selection of a host who has an active Actinic portfolio of clients would be the most appropriate path to follow.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply. After speaking to the host we're now going to give GeoTrust a try.
      Adapt Design & Advertising
      www.adaptdesign.com

Cardoons.co.uk - Cards With An Inflated Personality
      www.cardoons.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X