Is it possible to send an HTML email as 'Order Received email'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to send an HTML email as 'Order Received email'

I have been searching in the community for someone who's using an HTML mail to be automatically sent out of Actinic instead of the text 'Order Received Email' template. Am now wondering if it's even possible...???
    I just thought it'd look a bit nicer but am at a loss as to how to go about doing it.
    Any help would be much appreciated
    Jess

Hi Jess,

You can't send HTML emails directly from Actinic but you can use plugins to do this. My One Stop Automation can be set up to do this as orders are downloaded. More details and a free trial can be found here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...r-Actinic.html

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks!!

Hello,

Thanks for the clarification

I'll look into your plug-in and see if it's something we could maybe do for our site

Many Thanks
      Jess

Comment

Working...
      X