Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

incorrect closing block on layout

Guys/Gals..

Im trying to move my cart to just above the right navigation. but its gone a bit pete tong!

(see attachment)

Have I removed something I should'nt have ? and how do I get it just above the right navigation.

Thanks In advance.
    Attached Files
    Reverse Osmosis Water Filters

Yikes - the code is a mess ... you have a errant /block closing when not open and a block if around the <div> tags at the bottom which is the most likely cause ... see what the block if is doing and remove.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Revert to factory settings in the design library and start your changes again.

Comment

jont, not sure which ones you mean ? Can you dumb it down for me please.

Comment

what do i revert back to factory settings exactly?

Originally posted by leehack View Post
          Revert to factory settings in the design library and start your changes again.

Comment

Line 38 shows an incorrectly existing closed block, when you compare it to the others. That usually points to an opening block or blockif having been deleted. Either you got trigger happy or made a mistake, just revert it or compare with the original in the design library, that will show you the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by mythandmagic View Post
              what do i revert back to factory settings exactly?
              The layout you have broken, you can see the layout name in the title bar, locate it in the design library and right click on it, the rest will become clear.

Comment

Working...
              X