Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List Price wrong currency

Hello,

I have a shop set up in Australian Dollars. However, when I enter the list price under each Product the list price indicates (price only, no £ symbol required)

Does anyone know how I can set this to the $ sign.

I have attached a screen shot.

Cheers

Leon
    Attached Files

Leon,
    This prompt is a custom user defined variable, from what I can see. You can change the prompt text (the "List price (price only...." part) when editing the variable from within the design library. Open the library, click on the variables tab and "Find" and locate the variable. Double click to edit and then change the value in the "Prompt" field as required.
    Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
    Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
    SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Hello,

Thans for the info. I have gone to the variable list price and changed the sign to $. However, it dosen't seem to make a difference.

Comment

To be clear, is the $ symbol you want to change the one in the screenshot supplied or is it the one that appears within the page preview?
        If it is within the page preview then you will need to edit the layout that this variable appears in as it would seem the £ symbol is hard-coded into the layout.
        This would need to be done within the design tab. I'd recommend clicking on the symbol in the design preview and seeing if you can edit the £ symbol to a $ symbol there.
        Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
        Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
        SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

thank you thats done the job

Comment

Working...
          X