PSP Bounce page - Paypal slow redirect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP Bounce page - Paypal slow redirect

Here's another one: from switching from v9 to v10, the new PSP bounce page that goes to Paypal is really slow to redirectto Paypal - anyone know how to speed it up?

Thanks in advance
    Nigel
    Actinic user with history
    www.nigelsecostore.com

Hi Nigel,

My paypal integration on v10 was as quick as before so I'm afraid I dont know what that issue is..

But the reason I'm posting is that I just added paypal express to my checkout.. its much quicker for paypal users.. and now most of my paypal paying customers are choosing that over paypal standard.. just a thought..

my paypal business support man talked me through getting the correct keys etc..

I'm down in Brighton and have been aware of your store for a while now :-)

All the best
    Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Hi Nigel

Is this occuring for you alone or for customers as well? Also, is the store in question the one mentioned in your signature? If yes, I tried placing a couple test orders to check the bounce delay in Firefox and Internet Explorer. In the former the bounce was pretty instantaneous, while in IE it was a tad slower.
      In addition I also found this error reported by IE
      Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; Media Center PC 6.0; Tablet PC 2.0)
      Timestamp: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 12:43:31 UTC

Line: 128
      Char: 4
      Code: 0
      URI: http://www.nigelsecostore.com/acatal...liateScheme.js
      Is this delay browser specific for you?

Regards
      Krithika Chandrasekar
      SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Krithika.
        I'm using Firefox as my main browser. Have checked in Chrome and in IE, and the delay is the same in all.

Will test on different machines...
        Nigel
        Actinic user with history
        www.nigelsecostore.com

Comment

Working...
        X