Related Product image in shopping cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Product image in shopping cart

OK I know, this subject has been brought up before. I have looked at the various threads which date back to 2006 and cannot figure out the answer.

I have looked in AUG V10 and nothing there either has helped me. I have tried working it out logically but got my brain so addled I had to take a break!

Please, if anyone can explain (as if to a nine year old) how it's done I will give them a million pound (when I've won the lottery)!!

Go into the marketing menu, switch on the feature and then add your related products on a per product basis to your products, you do that on the marketing tab when you have a product selected.

Why would you search a forum or the AUG when it is a basic function of actinic and thus the inbuilt help will tell you all you need. You seem to be over complicating a very simple process, if standard feature, go with the inbuilt help all the time, it really is quite good.

Comment

That's all done already. Been using related products for ages. They work everywhere else. They also work in the shopping cart, but the shopping cart does not show a related product image.
      I guess I must have changes something in the past or I'm just missing something.

Comment

Select the design tab, select the cart page where they show, click on the related products area, you should now have the code for the related area on screen I use (window > split view layout). There will be some code commented out, usually looks something like:

<!-- this text is greyed out as commented out -->

You should see come code in between markers like that, which relates directly to the html for the images in this area (i think 'thumbnail' is mentioned in the code), uncomment it, ie remove the <!-- and -->. Snapshot before you go playing, just in case.

Comment

Working...
        X