Temp product and link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temp product and link

I need to create a temp product with a URL so that I may mail the link to an online purchasor so that they may purchase using a credit card. Once they have purchased, this temp product will be removed as it is a once-off and a non stock item. I also don't want anyone elso to see this temp product whilst it is on the site if possible.
    Is this possible. I have played around with hidden products to do this with no success thus far.
    Adrian Boshoff
    http://www.servatech.co.za

Originally posted by AdieB View Post
    I need to create a temp product with a URL so that I may mail the link to an online purchasor so that they may purchase using a credit card. Once they have purchased, this temp product will be removed as it is a once-off and a non stock item. I also don't want anyone elso to see this temp product whilst it is on the site if possible.
    Is this possible. I have played around with hidden products to do this with no success thus far.
    Hidden products are hidden so no one can see them on the web site , you could try using the prices section of the Product Details and setting up a customer group. Make this product only available to that group of one customer, or just send him a paypal invoice.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Working...
    X