X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Version of Sage?

Hi,

Can anybody please give me some advice on which Sage version

I am currently using Sage Instant Accounts Plus and I am going to upgrade to the Sage 50 range so that I can using the Actinic Sage link.

The question is do I need to buy Sage 50 Accounts or Sage 50 Accounts Plus, does anybody know what difference it would make when using it with Actinic?

I would like to be able to view stock levels, best sellers, etc in Sage but wish to manage my stock levels in Actinic Business.

Any help appreciated

Kind Regards,

Nigel

We use accounts plus here with the Actinic link and all works well even though I HATE Sage the link works fine.

There is a charge (£100 I think) for the link program these days unless you are a cover subscriber.
    Unusual Silver Jewellery
    Giftmill - Unusual Gifts
    Crystal Healing Jewellery
    Steampunk Jewellery

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Do you know what difference between Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 50 Accounts Plus?

Comment

My guess is that they are both as bad as each other and neither will follow any conventions held by 99.99% of all other Windows programs.
        If you look at the Sage website it does explain the differences between the two. I think stock control may well be one of them. We bought our copy of Sage from a reseller rather than Sage themselves which saved quite a few pounds BTW.
        Unusual Silver Jewellery
        Giftmill - Unusual Gifts
        Crystal Healing Jewellery
        Steampunk Jewellery

Comment

Working...
        X