Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank Corrupt Order

Hello

We received an order today that was zero value, did not have any details in it whatsoever and it specified a payment option which isnt enabled on our site (Invoice and Payment before Delivery).

When I downloaded the order the number was (64231210017369) it said it was corrupt, when I opened the order I get the error "The Order is Corrupt" 3 times and then it opens and you can see that there is no name, address and item details. The first time i pressed ok to close the order it moved itself to completed orders, now every time i open it, it says its corrupt then actinic crashes.

Any info or advice is welcome

The only things I can think of are:

1. Compact and repair the database.

and / or

2. Right-click the order and 'mark as complete'

and / or

3. Contact Actinic support and ask them to fix / delete the order.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Thanks for the reply, ive deleted the order fine and all seems to be operating as it should, im more worried about how it got there, is it a software bug in actinic, someone / something messing around on the site or script issues on the site?

Comment

As a 'one off' error I wouldn't worry about it. I had something similar a few years back but nothing since.

I'd blame it on the Gremlins and forget about it. Unless it happens again.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X