free product offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free product offer

I want to set up an offer of a free product with any purchase.

Is there a way to do this automatically so that when someone adds anything to their cart 1 of the free products will also be added?

I saw a thread from a few years ago where Telcan talk about doing this but can’t find on their site now.

Thanks in advance

James
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Hi James,
    The suggested work around for this was not ideal as it only automated the addition of the free product one way - i.e. if the trigger value was amended by e.g. by deleting an item from the cart, the free product would remain in the cart. This, along with a couple of other issues, meant we did not release a plugin or addon for this feature.
    One for the Actinic wish list I'm afraid!
    Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
    Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
    SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Ah okay, back to the drawing board.
      www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
      www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
      www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
      www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
      www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

adds anything
        As long as it really is anything then it sounds like Fergus' mod might work. To avoid people deleting everything except for the free products from the cart you'd just need to set up a minimum order value.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X