X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

postal prices fail

I've just tried entering new postal prices and got the following message:

There was a problem with the database

Operation: Editing a record in the [Bands] table sorted by [ZoneID], [ClassID], [CalculationBasis], [BandWeight]

The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again.

Action: Contact your Actinic reseller or Actinic Support as appropriate

Has anyone a clue what this means?

This was happening to me only last night when editing the prices & weighs in the Zone/Class Tables - at first I thought it was because I had duplicated a weight band which Actinic couldn't figure, but after looking into it a bit more I get the impression that Actinic just gets confused when lots of weigh bands are being edited on the same table.

To get round this I deleted the existing bands & re-entered them all without the error appearing - it's more work, but RM has changed some of the weight bandings as well as prices...............
    Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

Comment

I had another go later yesterday, with a different approach to deleting the old data. Not quite the way you did, but it perhaps came to the same thing. This time no error message and the stuff seems to have stuck. All's well that ends ...

Comment

Working...
      X